Fall of snow on the MS - I of Thermaltake

MS - I Commander disguises in snowman, for enthusiasts of "white" configs.

The approach of the holiday of the year, in Thermaltake teams are inspired. The constructor indeed proposes a "new" housing in winter dress, all white dressed, called order MS - I Snow Edition. As version black this enclosure exit last July, he can redeem graphics cards like the Nvidia GTX 590 or AMD Radeon HD long format 6990. Another small aesthetic point, this Snow Edition is delivered with a blue fan iced to blow inside the box (of air which will be not more cold so far).

thermaltake_MS_I_Snow_edition_001 thermaltake_MS_I_Snow_edition_003 thermaltake_MS_I_Snow_edition_002

Side connections, this provides housing in front of a USB 2.0 port and a second in USB 3.0. Inside, there are a total of 5 bays 3.5 inches and a Bay 2.5 inches, and three locations 5.25. A stylized window is affixed to the side panel to keep an eye on what is happening in the tower. The price of this box is the order of €40 Germany and the latter should arrive quickly enough in France.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment