The ex-PDG of Yahoo says his dismissal by phone

Carol Bartz, CEO just be thanked by Yahoo, rather poorly lived his landing.


Carol Bartz


We you announced early in the week the dismissal of the CEO of Yahoo, Carol Bartz, who was no longer the case for the Board of Directors of the Internet portal. We learned that his dismissal had been served to him by telephone. Hard. Today, Carol Bartz back at this painful time and have absolutely no hesitation in the legs of the members of the Board of Yahoo. Deemed to be a follower of the passage in force, it was - once more - uncharacteristically his words.



"You would still have had the balls to to announce me it yourself" - Carol Bartz to Roy Bostock


Interviewed by Fortune on his dismissal, she States, without detour: "these people have no floor, they have tubed me, that's all". She explains that it's Roy Bostock, Chairman of the Board who contacted him by telephone to announce his dismissal, but that instead of being human, he preferred to read a text written by a lawyer. "You would still have had the balls announce me it yourself, I thought that you would at least have this class, but not even" he would answer.


Also asked about the "true" reasons for her dismissal, she explained to Fortune that the board and shareholders expected that growth would be immediate and that profitability is the appointment after the restructuring. But it defends its results, explaining that any plan had been thought that turnover begins to rise on the year 2012. As to his successor, if Carol Bartz wish him good courage, she said bitterly: "They should think about me, remind me, me, I knew what to do for this business". And now? "I have much too much purple in my closet" prefer fun Carol Bartz, who has not taken the time to consider his career rebound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment