Test Dark Souls - PS3 - Xbox 360

Back to Dark Souls and its menu all that there is more sober and dark.


I click on "New" to create a new party, in any event there is no choice in the menu. I then selected my class of character among 8 or 9 different classes and my attention is drawn to the beggar, who is just a slip as well as his weapon. Is a class which seems to have fun, but let's say that, given the reputation of the game, in principle, I prefer from well undermined, in doubt, it must allow to better absorb the blows, so I selected the bandit.


Go it is gone, after a small intro video that showcases confidence, I wake up at the bottom of a Dungeon that serves as entry point in the tutorial. A well nice tutorial in which we first learn to type, and then over messages that are left on the ground, we learn to run, to jump, to use a shield, use objects, etc... Until this all goes well, there just to take a shot that really badly! The life bar is expensive every time, so the use of the shield becomes very strategic as the fighting. There is a button to take his weapon in 2 hands but given the large overshoes that it takes every time non-paré, I remain the sword + shield.


Dark Souls - 2 Dark Souls - 5


The tutorial continues with the clash first real enemies and a big boss. Well mean nothing, but I am still died 3 or 4 times inadvertently, without so far formalize me on these failures. It cannot be said that the extreme difficulty strike immediately, but the game plays well, we feel that movements must be precise to avoid errors and the hack look ' n slash is fly, as in diablo. We want to move forward in this world full of strange creatures and items to the specific characteristics and begins to to stuffer (for non-used, this means equip themselves with pieces of armor, etc.).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment